Leave No Trace
Whether you are striving for zero waste, less waste, or trying to eliminate plastic from your life, No Trace wants to help you achieve your goals. Everyday shopping typically results in plastics and other materials that cannot be reused or recycled.
The average American produces 4.3 lbs of waste everyday, and over half of that ends up in a landfill. Landfills don’t allow waste to decompose, they contribute to greenhouse gas emissions in the form of methane, and can contaminate our drinking water supplies. We are also facing a shortage of appropriate space for landfills in the U.S. and globally.
Every piece of garbage in the landfill represents a loss of resources and energy and a small failure of society to have better systems in place for reducing and eliminating waste.
No Trace is here to help you reduce landfill footprint.
sustainability in your life
No Trace can help you towards a sustainable lifestyle.
There are many ways to strive for sustainability. Here is how we can support you:
- Read the blog for tips on transitioning toward zero waste.
- Switch to plastic-free, handmade, all natural bags for shopping for and storing your produce.
- Use organic cotton bags for your bulk bin shopping and ditch plastics and packaging.
- Swap out plastic wrap for beeswax wraps. An all natural, biodegradable alternative.
- Stop buying plastic food bags and use organic cotton snack and sandwich bags instead.
- Use a reusable, plastic-free lunch bag.
- Carry a reusable napkin with you – say no to disposable napkins.
- Shop for goods handmade in Santa Cruz, CA with zero waste.
- Contact us for individual support in making the transition toward zero waste.
- Check out our offerings here.
For your busy life, our snack bags and wraps help you take food on the go. All bags are made with 100% natural, biodegradable materials and can be reused over and over again. Once they’ve reached the end of their usable life, they can be composted in your home compost bin.
Shifting your shopping to bulk bins, un-packaged produce, and reusable bags helps eliminate a large portion of packaging waste. It also helps you cut plastic out of your daily diet. All bags are made with 100% natural, biodegradable materials and can be washed and reused many times.
Consulting & Custom Orders
Would you like to find ways to reduce your waste or your small business waste? Want help zero waste grocery shopping? Want to find less wasteful packaging options for your product? Would you like a custom made bag for your business?
Contact us to find out how we can help! We offer individual consulting and custom orders – contact us to see if we can help you in your journey.